Description du poste
WHAT YOU’LL DO
BCG’s Marketing Topic Offer helps organizations identify and realize the full value of data-driven marketing & personalization, marketing operating model effectiveness, and customer-centric growth by unleashing the power of advanced analytics and agile ways of working. We help companies develop the underlying human and technical capabilities—along with the right processes, roles, and culture—that enable a more agile, data-driven marketing organization. To learn more about our Marketing Consulting at BCG, please visit our Marketing Topic webpage
We are seeking a strong candidate to join the BCG Product Managers Team and work closely with the leadership of the Marketing, Sales and Pricing Practice and with the Global Leader of the Marketing offering, as well as its leadership and experts team.
As the Offer Manager (internally referred to as PA Product Manager), you will be leading and coordinating the different Product Management activities for the Marketing topic, to support the development of our business, in particular including:
- Integrated Marketing Offer & Team. Work across Marketing leadership to further integrate/align offering, client pipeline and people across various parts of Marketing practice (MAKER, PDM, ROMI, Marketing Org, etc.)
- Product Strategy and Plan. Drive yearly planning exercise around our BCG offer, articulating the needs / pain points from our clients, how they evolve and how our Product responds to these needs and how we differentiate from competitors. You will be supporting the development of a clear architecture for the Marketing topic, articulation around Key programs, and integration with other BCG offers.
- Strategic analysis and reporting. With support of the PA and Finance team, put in place relevant KPIs and help track business progress.
- Product Governance. Support the leadership team in setting up and orchestrating the right governance, prepare and animate the regular meetings / calls associated to it
- Prioritization and Backlog Management. Help product team align on priorities based on the plan, and manage the backlog of activities to support the development of the Marketing topic.
- Product Development. In collaboration with experts and knowledge teams, drive the development and dissemination of the Marketing topic.
- Management and support of the go-to-market (GTM) strategy per sector. In collaboration with different BCG sector teams, align on Sector priorities and specific GTM plans (incl. customized content needed, specific campaigns, of priority clients)
- Product Marketing and Communication. Together with the leadership team and marketing teams, develop product narrative, as well as communication plan and contribute to its execution
- Sales and Execution Support: contribute to relevant plans to build necessary capabilities internally (or externally) to best support the offer execution; support training and enablement of our teams.
As part of the Product Management BCG community, you will work closely with your topic team, but also with fellow Product Management colleagues, to contribute to the testing / refining and exchange of best practices across the functional community.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
Successful candidates will feel comfortable operating in a « start-up mode » within BCG and with multiple players, have strong project management skills, the aptitude to see and hold the big picture, yet also manage the details. Comfort with ambiguity, evolving priorities and eagerness to lean in to support team/projects when needed, are also pre-requisites.
In particular, successful candidates will show the following abilities:
- Orchestrate complex agendas, align senior leadership, prioritize activities, and work with others to get things done (in a distributed organization)
- Manage and execute projects efficiently; provide hands-on support to multiple activities, often requiring strong consulting skills (slides writing, effective communication, some analytics, …)
- Collaborate and communicate with various teams and individuals, with different level of seniority in different geographies and with different background; be able to communicate with senior leaders and be a connection point for the community
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; Advanced Degree Preferred
- 8 years industry experience (agency experience or relevant marketing sector experience preferred) or 5+ years consulting experience
- Experience as a project leader/senior consultant or professional in the area of Marketing or Digital, or in Transformation of large corporations, or within a startup preferred
- Previous experience in BCG is a plus, ideally in a Project Leader, Consultant, Senior KT or BST manager roles
- High motivation and interest for Marketing topic is a must
Candidates should be aware that BCG currently maintains a policy requiring all US & Canada based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated prior to their employment start date. BCG is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under applicable federal, state, provincial and local law.